|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Captiva Marketing is currently offering an Assistant Editor/Videographer position to support our growing video production, motion graphics, animation and photography services. As an assistant editor/videographer, you will work closely with our team and our clients to fulfill their media needs while assisting in the planning, creating, shooting and post-production editing.
Along with your resume, please send links, demos and/or documents showing your portfolio of work.
- Managing footage through importing, organizing, and creating proxy media
- Setting up projects in Premiere and performing initial edits
- Maintaining and organizing equipment
- Assisting in YouTube Optimization tasks
- Communicating ideas verbally and visually
- Using studio video, audio, and photography equipment
- Executing field production techniques, technically and aesthetically, working directly with the Director of Photography
- Delivering final cuts through post-production editing
- Entry Level position, 1-year experience in the field or within multimedia College coursework
- Experience with equipment use, shooting and post production editing
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Awarded Winning Workplaces in 2019!
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Company offers coverage options for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangout nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.