Captiva’s development team completes major upgrade to the Empoweren CMS and its WYSIWYG Editor
Captiva hires Animation Specialist and makes significant investment in new hardware, software and video equipment for its newest service offering.
Captiva Wins BBB Torch Award (September 2010)
- Captiva wins BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
Captiva Expands Again (July 2010)
- Captiva Marketing undergoes significant expansion by doubling office size and adding Social Media services.
Captiva Unveils Empoweren (January 2010)
- Captiva unveils the Empoweren Web Content System and launches first sites on this new platform for the City of Chesterfield, St. Louis Economic Council, and Friends of Kids with Cancer.
Public Relations Group Added (January 2009)
- Captiva expands service offering with development of Public Relations group.
Dallas Office Opened (September 2008)
- Captiva opens Dallas office.
New eCommerce Platform (March 2008)
- Captiva Marketing’s development group rolls out new eCommerce Platform.
Captiva named one of St. Louis’s Fastest Growing Companies (May 2007)
- Captiva named one of St. Louis’s Fastest Growing Companies by Business Journal.
Captiva Moves to Larger Office in Sunset Hills (April 2007)
- Captiva Marketing expands and moves to bigger office space in Sunset Hills, Missouri.
eCommerce division established (February 2007)
- Chris Weis joins Captiva Marketing to lead new eCommerce development group.
Captiva moves to Clayton office (October 2003)
- Business moves into new location in Downtown Clayton.
Web Design Services Added (November 2002)
- Business quickly expands and company expands services to include Search Engine Friendly Web Design.
Founded in May 2002
- Mark Forst and Bill Brasser started Captiva Marketing as an SEO Consulting and CPC Management Firm.