|Position:||Account Manager - Local Marketing Team|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is seeking an individual with experience from either the client or agency side to join our Local Marketing Team as an Account Manager. The ideal candidate will develop local marketing strategies while executing comprehensive digital marketing campaigns for our clients. This role requires a creative thinker that is detail-oriented and operates well within a team-driven environment. As an Account Manager, you will work closely with internal teams, including multimedia, graphic design, SEO/SEM, social media and web development teams, to explore innovative solutions for expanding our client’s awareness while fulfilling their lead generation needs and goals with their traditional and digital marketing mix.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Developing strategic, innovative marketing solutions and presenting these solutions to the client for enhancement of their marketing footprint
- Planning and managing comprehensive marketing campaigns, using a basic knowledge of SEM, social advertising and traditional media
- Coordinating and planning with the internal design, web development and multimedia teams for completing efforts for our clients
- Producing campaign reports that analyze performance that offers usable insights and executables for gauging and improving ROI on their marketing efforts
- Managing and developing client relationships
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of project/client management experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar degree
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting clients in a variety of industries
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.