Anyone can bid on keywords, but figuring out how to design and run campaigns that maximize one's return on investment takes skill, experience and a strong knowledge of web site analytics. Our senior managers have been managing keyword advertising campaigns since Goto.com popularized the concept in 1999 and Captiva Marketing has managed well over $50 million in keyword ad spend. We are also among a select group of companies in the United States that are recognized as a Google Premier Partner.
The account managers that run or consult on our client's keyword advertising programs are also trained in organic optimization and analytics so that they cannot only effectively manage keyword advertising campaigns, but also determine how these campaigns fit into the entire search engine marketing program. They use keyword advertising data to guide organic optimization, PR, social media and online advertising activity in an effort to achieve the maximum ROI on the entire program.
Primary Benefits of Keyword Advertising:
- Top positions on the page are typically reserved for sponsored keyword ads
- Traffic can be easily sent to ANY relevant page in your website
- Start up costs are low
- Quick processing time allows it to be used for promotions and time sensitive campaigns
- Allows one to inexpensively target lower search volume phrases
“If you don't get noticed, you don't have anything.”
- Leo Burnett
Primary Keyword Advertising Management Services
To help our clients navigate through the complexities of the popular keyword advertising options, we offer a number of services as well as comprehensive monthly campaign management programs. Like all search engine marketing activities, the process typically begins with a comprehensive keyword analysis and is followed by specific activities aimed at maximizing the ROI of the CPC campaigns. These include:
- Keyword Targeting
- Campaign Development
- Landing Page Development
- Campaign Management
Activities Most Critical to Success
From our experience, there are three key elements to achieving success with keyword advertising.
- Understand business well enough to select the keyword phrases and matching methods that will provide the best ROI.
- Develop ad copy that highlights our client's Unique Selling Points (USPs) and engage click-through from relevant searchers.
- Ensure ads are aligned with landing pages that properly convey our clients marketing message and generate conversion.