|Position:||Digital Marketing Intern|
|Job ID:||Digital Marketing Intern|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Captiva Marketing is seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate is a junior or senior level marketing, advertising, communications, or journalism major and is interested in working part-time, 12-25 hours/week, with flexibility dependent on school schedule. This part-time position could potentially lead into a full-time position post-graduation.
This is a part-time position available during the school year and summer months in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Research, create, and optimize content for a variety of clients
- Help buildout websites using our Empoweren content management platform
- Assist with creating organic social media content schedules
- Work with Account Managers and Creative Teams to develop concepts for social media content strategies
- Evaluate day-to-day social presence and content on various channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Support the Multimedia team on photo and video sessions
- Help with general office duties including greeting clients and guests, answering phones, and more
- Interested in digital marketing
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, analytics, and social media platforms
- Strong communication, grammar, and writing skills
- Reliable, self-motivated, and eager to learn
Paid Hourly Position - $15.00/hour
Applicants are requested to provide a portfolio with the following items:
- Three writing samples, ideally with at least 1 sample being for a marketing or professional project. Please do not include only research papers.
- Contact information for two references, either from prior professional internships or professors.
- Optional: any additional materials including capstone projects, presentations, etc. that showcase the candidate’s writing or marketing skills.
Why Work at Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts, nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.