|Position:||Digital Marketing Specialist|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Captiva Marketing is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Healthcare and Biotechnology Team. Creativity, drive, and a love of learning are key attributes for this position.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Review and synthesize data across digital platforms to create reports and make recommendations for clients
- Assist with creating and maintaining written and visual content on client websites
- Help manage digital advertising campaigns
- Assist with social media strategy, tactics, and execution
- Coordinate and manage projects with design, development, and multimedia teams
- Communicate with clients in a timely and professional manner
- Assist with office administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, PR or related field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet and manage deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- 1+ years of experience is idea, although entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
These additional skills are desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms and sales databases, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Pardot or other related email marketing platforms
- Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, or other related content management systems
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms, such as Google Ads
- Familiarity with website analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics
- Comfort with scientific and/or technical reading and writing
- Some knowledge of HTML
- Some knowledge of Adobe programs including Photoshop and Acrobat
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Be part of a fast-growing team serving an industry that directly impacts people’s lives
- Agency environment provides the opportunity to learn and improve a wide range of skills
- Join an established organization with a history of serving local, national, and global companies
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangout nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.