|Position:||Digital Marketing Strategist (Life Sciences/Healthcare)|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is seeking self-motivated individuals who love learning new things for an open Digital Marketing Strategist position. An interest in life sciences, medical, biotechnology, and/or healthcare industries is desired, but not required.
Working with one of our larger clients, this position will require digital strategy, problem solving, and constant learning. The ideal candidate will not only help to design marketing and communications strategies but will also manage the execution and implementation against them. Collaboration, constant learning, and a knack for problem-solving are a must.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Project management
- Client interaction
- Marketing strategy
- Web site content updates
- Web site analysis and reporting
- Social and paid advertising
- Travel on occasion
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 3-7 years of digital marketing experience
- Creative problem-solving
- Strong writing ability
- Organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple deadlines
- Comfortable working in a team setting
- Ability to go above and beyond daily responsibilities when needed
These additional skills are desired, but not required.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or other web analytics program
- Knowledge of WordPress, Drupal, or other content management systems
- Knowledge of Google Ads
- Knowledge of social media advertising platforms, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.