|Position:||Digital Marketing Strategist - Local Marketing Team|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is seeking to find a self-motivated individual who is interested in building a career in the digital marketing world. The position of Digital Marketing Strategist for the Local Marketing Team will work closely on key accounts with account managers and will provide assistance with design, marketing and communication strategies. This role will require a creative thinker that is detail-oriented and thrives in a team environment. Those interested in this position will be challenged daily with client-driven tasks while enjoying a day filled with variety, relationship management, ongoing learning and problem-solving.
This is a full-time position in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Work closely with account managers to manage new digital marketing initiatives, website design and development projects, and other promotionally-driven projects for our clients - from start to finish, delivered on time and within budget.
- Work closely with our Creative, Development, and Multimedia teams to develop a wide range of digital marketing assets (websites, image ads, videos, infographics, and more).
- Create and manage online promotional campaigns, including discovery, strategy development, implementation, and monitoring for delivering ROI for our clients.
- Support the creative process while engaging in ad content development, website content development, and other related marketing assets.
- Foster client communication while taking a PROACTIVE approach to optimize digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement SEO, SEM, and other online advertising programs.
- Provide key performance indicator reporting to clients on a regular basis.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of project/client management experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or Advertising or similar degree
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
Commensurate with experience
Why Work at Captiva?
- Interesting clients in a variety of industries
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.