|Position:||Experienced Account Manager|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
At Captiva Marketing, our Account Managers/Project Managers not only serve as the primary contact between clients and our Creative and Development teams, but they are also responsible for managing projects and providing the marketing direction and strategy. Most of our managers are also trained in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and other forms of digital marketing so they can effectively provide this insight to our clients and effectively manage all aspects of a typical digital marketing program.
This career is ideal for those who like a lot of variety in their day, enjoy relationship building with clients, and thrive in an environment that requires constant learning and problem solving.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Effectively manage new website development and other marketing projects from start to finish, on time and on budget
- Work closely with our Creative and Development teams to develop a wide range of digital marketing assets (websites, videos, infographics, etc…)
- Create online promotional campaigns, including discovery, strategy development, implementation, and any monitoring programs required to determine ROI
- Provide creative input and often engage in copywriting, ideation, etc…
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and take a PROACTIVE approach to helping them monitor ongoing campaigns with a focus on continual improvement
- Develop and implement SEO, SEM and online advertising programs
- Provide key performance indicator reporting to clients on a regular basis
- Minimum 3 – 10 years of account/project/client management experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing, Advertising or similar degree
- “Big picture” understanding of marketing strategy, branding, and positioning
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work independently, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- A creative yet data and detail driven individual with a passion for web design and development
- Strong familiarity with web application technologies
- Knowledge of SEO, SEM, Social Media, Web Design and Media Planning is a plus
- Ability to interpret key analytics and make key decisions based on this data, expected ROI, Budget, etc…
- Understanding of customer experience and online customer conversion
- Strong creative, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively present, explain, negotiate and monitor projects and tasks
Commensurate with experience
Why Work at Captiva?
- Interesting clients in a variety of industries
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
- Open to flexibility work arrangement
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.