|Position:||Senior SEO Strategist|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is seeking self-motivated individuals for an experienced Senior SEO Strategist position. Applicants with a strong knowledge of all aspects of paid and organic search desired.
This is a full time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Extensive SEO knowledge and developing strategies for existing and new clients
- Optimizing websites for SEO purposes
- Knowledge in keyword research and strong ability to write keyword rich, compelling, and unique content
- Knowledge in link building and improving online presence
- Ability to define goals, measure and analyze effectiveness of SEO efforts
- Proactively identify new areas of opportunity based on organic search traffic and trends
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Staying up-to-date on current industry trends and algorithm updates
- Knowledge of cost per click advertising management in Google Ads and Bing
- Monitor and report on metrics such as website traffic, conversion rate, leads
- Experience with project and client management
- Minimum 4-9 years of SEO experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Google Ads Certification
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Ability to write creative and unique content
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangout nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.