|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is currently seeking an experienced SEO Specialist to assist with implementing on page and off page SEO strategies for our clients. You will join our existing SEO/SEM team that shares a common focus of growing quality traffic and qualified leads by understanding each website's goals and by implementing the latest trends in search engine optimization.
This is a full-time position in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Develop SEO strategies for new and existing clients
- Adept with researching, testing, and analyzing SEO strategies
- Establish and manage keyword targeting for optimized content strategies
- Implement technical SEO strategies for landing/engagement pages
- Proficient with Google Analytics to provide data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements
- Define, measure and analyze effectiveness of SEO efforts
- Collaborate with internal/external teams for integrating SEO improvements
- Maintain working knowledge with current trends in SEO, UI/UX, Google algorithm updates, etc.
- Manage several projects simultaneously in a growing environment
- Assist with SEO audits using technology and direct assessment for SEO best practices, ideation, and problem-solving
- Knowledge/experience with Paid Search are a plus (Google Ads and Bing Ads)
- Minimum 3-7 years of SEO experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Google and/or SEO Certifications a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data
- Ability to write creative and unique content
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.