|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is currently seeking additional talent to support our growing multimedia team. Those interested in joining our team as a Filmmaker should have a creative eye with the ability to capture stunning footage and create high-quality edits. The position requires storytelling experience as well as expertise in all stages of video production (Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production). You will work closely with our team and our clients to fulfill their video needs and larger marketing efforts.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
Along with your resume, please send links, demos and/or documents showing your portfolio of work.
- Planning and executing every aspect of film making, from concept all the way through to completion
- Creating videos for ongoing and one-off marketing efforts for several clients
- Communicating ideas verbally, visually and in writing with the team and clients
- Using and maintaining professional video, lighting and audio equipment
- Working in collaboration with the team and individually to complete projects
- Executing efforts under deadlines and completing projects in a multi-tasking environment
- Occasionally working nights and weekends
- An up-to-date reel
- Strong storytelling abilities
- Commitment to quality and a solid work ethic
- Willingness to work long or non-traditional hours (sometimes night or weekend shoots are needed by our clients)
- Degree in Film Production or applicable coursework/experience
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with professional video and audio equipment
- Some experience with motion graphics
- Experience with photo production and post-production a plus
- Minimum 3-4 years of hands on video experience
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Awarded Winning Workplaces in 2019!
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangout nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.