|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
Captiva Marketing seeks a positive, self-motivated UI/UX coder whose abilities complement our team environment. As an Interactive Front-End Developer, you will be working directly with designers, gathering project requirements and technical specifications, and bringing PSD mockups to life as usable code. You will also team-up with back-end developers to code and implement responsive web pages and templates in content-managed websites and database driven web applications.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Create working code from PSD & XD files
- Create layouts using CSS3, HTML5 and semantically correct markup
- Utilize current responsive web development methods
- 1-3 years of experience in web design/front-end development utilizing HTML and CSS
- Experience with Responsive development methods
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to be a team player, take direction and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and a drive to learn and grow technology skill sets
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%