|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing seeks a positive, self-motivated UI/UX coder whose abilities complement our team environment. As an Interactive Front End Developer, you will be working directly with designers, gathering project requirements and technical specifications, and bringing mockups to life as usable code. You will also team-up with back-end developers to code and implement responsive web pages and templates in content-managed websites and database driven web applications.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Create working code from XD files
- Create layouts using CSS3, HTML5 and semantically correct markup
- Utilize current responsive web development methods
- 1-5 years of experience in web design/front-end development utilizing HTML and CSS
- Experience with Responsive development methods
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver
- Ability to be a team player, take direction and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and a drive to learn and grow technology skill sets
Commensurate with experience
Why Work at Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Partial remote work opportunity available
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.