|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing seeks a Graphic Designer whose abilities complement our creative team environment. The selected candidate would offer a creative approach on all design projects, print, digital or web design, as well as detailed maintenance on existing projects. Ideal candidate would have 1-3 years of design experience, although entry level candidates are encouraged to apply.
Along with your resume, please send links or documents showing your portfolio of work.
This is a full time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Create design from initial concept and work with front end development on execution
- Manage multiple design projects while meeting deadlines
- Work closely with account managers and design/development team
- Understands the impact of UI/UX and interactive design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Strong graphic design and production skills with a high level attention to detail.
- Understanding of prototyping tools such as Adobe XD is preferred
- Communicate design visions clearly for clients
- Earned bachelor's degree or equivalent graphic/web design experience
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience is ideal, although entry level candidates are encouraged to apply
Commensurate with experience
Why Work at Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hybrid work schedule opportunities
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.