|Position:||Motion Graphics Designer/Animator|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is currently seeking additional talent for its growing multimedia production team. The current Motion Graphics Designer/Animator opening requires someone that is experienced with multimedia motion, motion graphics and animation as well as someone that is able to assist with video production and editing. You will work closely with our team and our clients to fulfill their motion graphics and animation needs.
This is a full-time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred). The Motion Graphics Designer/Animator should have a strong portfolio of corporate/commercial clientele.
- Planning and executing 2D and some 3D motion graphics, character animation, video and audio editing/production
- Executing field production techniques, technically and aesthetically
- Using studio video, audio, and photography equipment
- Delivering final cuts through post-production editing
- Thinking creatively while proceeding detail-oriented output
- Working with the team and individually to complete projects from initial concepts/storyboarding to final output
- Executing efforts under deadlines and completing projects in a multi-tasking environment
- Communicating effectively, verbally, visually and in writing
- Degree in multimedia or applicable coursework/experience within multimedia production
- 3+ years’ experience in motion graphic design/animation
- Animation experience with Adobe After Effects
- Character Animation
- Ability to animate files from Illustrator and Photoshop
- Video editing experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Experience with Adobe Animate, Adobe Character Animator and SVG animation would be a plus
- Experience with Cinema 4D a plus
- Experience with video production a plus
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401(k) contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.