Paid Media Specialist
|Position:||Paid Media Specialist|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Experienced (Non-Manager)|
Captiva Marketing is seeking a Paid Media Specialist to join our full-service marketing agency. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, detail oriented and have a passion to learn our clients’ businesses in order to manage and improve their paid media portfolios. In addition, the qualified candidate will keep up to date with the latest industry trends and be an expert at data analysis and critical thinking.
This is a full-time position in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Develop a strong understanding of clients' products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives
- Plan and execute, from start to finish, a full range of successful paid media campaigns including paid search, shopping, display, video, and social media
- Leverage the full scope of targeting to meet or exceed client goals from branding and awareness to consideration and conversion
- Oversee day-to-day management of paid search campaigns including keyword research, landing page development, ad copy creation and campaign analysis
- Generate and analyze monthly KPI client reporting and share data with clients
- Keep up to date with best practices for all paid media campaign types
- Implement and test ROI within platforms to track all pertinent data (Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.)
- Extremely organized, self-motivated, and passionate about the paid media platforms including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Experience using third-party tools to optimize campaigns (Google analytics, Semrush, Google Trends)
- In-depth experience with keyword research, bid management, targeting and ad copy testing
- Metric-driven, with demonstrable experience in leveraging data on a daily basis to optimize campaigns
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in paid channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is required
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork
- Agency experience preferred
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work at Captiva?
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team-oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangouts nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.