|Position:||Junior SEO Specialist|
|Education Level:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience Level:||Entry Level|
Captiva Marketing is seeking self-motivated individuals for a Junior SEO Specialist position. Applicants with a strong knowledge of all aspects of paid and organic search desired.
This is a full time position available in our St. Louis office (local candidates preferred).
- Organic search engine optimization
- Link building research and program implementation
- Search friendly web design
- Pay Per Click advertising management
- Web site analysis and reporting
- Project and client management
- Minimum 1-2 years of SEO experience
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Google Ads Certification
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong ability to write content
Commensurate with experience
Why Should You Work @ Captiva?
- Awarded Winning Workplaces in 2019!
- Interesting projects that excite and inspire
- Team oriented workplace that fosters camaraderie
- Competitive salary
- Company offers a 100% coverage option for employee’s health insurance
- Company matches employee’s 401K contributions up to 4%
At Captiva Marketing, our first step in the applicant screening process includes an email to schedule a traditional phone interview. All correspondences are exercised from an official Captiva Marketing email address. We do not request a Google Hangout nor do we use a Gmail account with our recruiting process. Initial communications will not request sensitive information, including but not limited to social security numbers, birth dates, bank information, etc. during our interview process. While giving out personal information to organizations, please be diligent. If you have any concerns about a request coming from Captiva Marketing, please contact us at 314-822-3656 and ask for Melissa Berner.